James R. McCall
- The Sum and Substance of Antitrust (Center for Creative Educational Services 2d ed. 1986).
- The Sum and Substance of Antitrust (Center for Creative Education Services 1980).
- The Burger Court and the Antitrust Law (Continuing Education of the Bar 1978).
- Consumer Protection Law (Continuing Education of the Bar 1977).
- Consumer Protection: Cases, Notes and Materials (West Publishing Co. 1977 & Stat. Supp.).
- Minnesota v. Philip Morris, Inc.: An Important Legal Ethics Message Which Neglects the Public Interest in Product Safety Research, 87 Ky. L.J. 1127 (1999) (with Edward J. Imwinkelried). FULLTEXT
- A Basic Concern for Process: Commentary on Quo Vadis, Prospective Overruling, 50 Hastings L.J. 805 (1999). FULLTEXT
- Comment on Professor Roth's Reply, 21 U. Haw. L. Rev. 531 (1999). FULLTEXT
- Endangering Individual Autonomy in Choice of Lawyers and TrusteesMisconceived Conflict of Interest Claims in the Kamehameha Schools Bishop Estate Litigation, 21 U. Haw. L. Rev. 487 (1999). FULLTEXT
- The Personhood Argument Against Polygraph Evidence, Or "Even If the Polygraph Really Works, Will Courts Admit the Results?", 49 Hastings L.J. 925 (1998). FULLTEXT
- Dan F. HenkeQuiet, Competent, and Indispensable, 48 Hastings L.J. 1087 (1997). FULLTEXT
- In MemoriamProfessor Rudolph B. Schlesinger, 20 Hastings Int'l & Comp. L. Rev. 215 (1997). FULLTEXT
- Issues Once Moot: The Other Evidentiary Objections to the Admission of Exculpatory Polygraph Examinations, 32 Wake Forest L. Rev. 1045 (1997) (with Edward J. Imwinkelried). FULLTEXT
- Private Enforcement of Predatory Price Laws Under the California Unlawful Practices Act and the Federal Antitrust Acts, 28 Pac. L.J. 311 (1997). FULLTEXT
- Reconsideration of the "Pariah" Status of Polygraph Evidence, 5 Criminal Practice L. Rev. 1 (1997).
- Thoughts about Roger Traynor and Learned HandA Qualifying Response to Professor Konefsky, 65 U. Cin. L. Rev. 1243 (1997). FULLTEXT
- Misconceptions and ReevaluationPolygraph Admissibility after Rock and Daubert, 1996 U. Ill. L. Rev. 363 (1996). FULLTEXT
- Greater Representation for California ConsumersFluid Recovery, Consumer Trust Funds, and Representative Actions, 46 Hastings L.J. 797 (1995) (with Patricia Sturdevant, Laura Kaplan & Gail Hillebrand). FULLTEXT
- Consumer Protection Laws in Bulgaria, 5 Pace Int'l L. Rev. 25 (1993) (with Lonel M. Allen, Vincent Brannigan, Janet Crosson, Bruce D. Ensor, Helen Jaffe, M. Stuart Madden, Elena Mola, James P. Nehf, Holly Polgase, Norbert Reich, David L. Scull & Robin Silverman). FULLTEXT
- The Chicago School of Analysis in American Antitrust Law: A Historical Perspective and Review of Developments During the Bush Administration, 9 Nihon Univ. Comp. L. 107 (1992).
- Truth in Evidence and the Privilege ClauseA Compromised Relationship, 23 Pac. L.J. 1061 (1992). FULLTEXT
- The Corporation as Client: Problems, Perspectives, and Partial Solutions, 39 Hastings L.J. 623 (1988). FULLTEXT
- The Disaggregation of Damages Requirement in Private Monopolization Actions, 62 Notre Dame L. Rev. 643 (1987). FULLTEXT
- Nix v. Whiteside: The Lawyer's Role In Response to Perjury, 13 Hastings Const. L.Q. 443 (1986). FULLTEXT
- Professor William J. RieggerA Man Who Had a Gift with People, 10 Hastings Int'l & Comp. L. Rev. 5 (1986). FULLTEXT
- Roger Traynor: Teacher, Jurist, and Friend, 35 Hastings L.J. 741 (1984). FULLTEXT
- Agreements to Fix or Affect Prices Under the American Antitrust Laws, ___ Nihon Univ. L. Rev. ___ (1982) (in Japanese).
- The Prohibitions and Enforcement of the American Antitrust Laws, ___ Nihon Univ. L. Rev. ___ (1982) (in Japanese).
- Vertical Distribution Restraints After the G.T.E. Sylvania Decision, ___ Nihon Univ. L. Rev. ___ (1982) (in Japanese).
- Due Process and Consumer Protection: Concepts and Realities in Procedure and SubstanceClass Action Issues, 25 Hastings L.J. 1351 (1974). FULLTEXT
- Due Process and Consumer Protection: Concepts and Realities in Procedure and SubstanceRepossession and Adhesion Contract Issues, 26 Hastings L.J. 383 (1974). FULLTEXT
- The Past as Prologue: A History of the Right to Repossess, 47 S. Cal. L. Rev. 58 (1973). FULLTEXT
- Consumer ProtectionA New Field for a New Day, 34 ATLA J. 136 (1972).
Chapters In Books
- Law Reform, Lawyers, and Access to Justice, in Japanese Business Law 39 (Gerald Paul McAlinn ed., Kluwer Law Int’l 2007). CATALOG
- The Admission of Polygraph Evidence in American CourtsAn Unappreciated Consequence of Daubert v. Merrell Dow, in World Conference on New Trends in Criminal Investigation and Evidence 143 (Nijboer & Reijntjes eds., 1997).
- Commercial Transactions and Consumer Protection, in 1970 California Law Trends and Developments 443 (Bancroft-Whitney 1970). CATALOG
Newspaper & Magazine Articles
- School's Modern Era is Marked by Growth, L.A. Daily J., Mar. 5, 1993, at S18. CATALOG