- Gender-based Asylum Post-Matter of A-R-C-G-: Evolving Standards of the Law, 1 Southwestern J. Int’l L. 22 (2016). FULLTEXT SSRN URL
- Crimes Without Punishment: An Update on Violence Against Women and Impunity in Guatemala, 10 Hastings Race & Poverty L.J. 265 (2013) (with Karen Musalo). FULLTEXT
- Domestic Violence as a Basis for Asylum: An Analysis of 206 Case Outcomes in the United States from 1994 to 2012, 24 Hastings Women's L.J. 107 (2013). URL
- Rape in a Post-Disaster Context: Evolving Jurisprudence of the Inter-American Commission, 15 CUNY L. Rev. 283; (2012). HEIN
- Enforcing the Right to Be Free from Sexual Violence and the Role of Lawyers in Post-Earthquake Haiti, 14 CUNY L. Rev. 255 (2011). HEIN WL
Chapters In Books
- Applying the Refugee Definition to Child-specific Forms of Persecution Research Handbook on Child Migration 187 (Jacqueline Bhabha, Jyothi Kanics, & Daniel Senovilla Hernández eds., Edward Elgar Publishing 2018) (with Lisa Frydman).
- A Treacherous Journey: Child Migrants Navigating the U.S. Immigration System, Center for Gender & Refugee Studies (February 2014) (with Lisa Frydman & Elizabeth Dallam). URL