- A Call for an Intersectional Feminist Restorative Justice Approach to Addressing the Criminalization of Black Girls, ___ St. John's L. Rev. ___ (forthcoming 2022) (with Donna Coker).
- A Health Justice Response to School Discipline and Policing, ___ Am. U. L. Rev. ___ (forthcoming 2022) (with Alexis Etow & Cesar De La Vega).
- An Antiracist Health Equity Agenda for Education, 50 J.L. Med. & Ethics 31 (2022) (with Alexis Etow & Cesar De La Vega).
- Critical Race Feminism, Health, and Restorative Practices in Schools: Centering the Experiences of Black and Latina Girls, ___ Mich. J. Gender & L. ___ (forthcoming 2022) (with Rebecca Epstein).
- Discipline Beyond the Schoolhouse Doors: Anti-Black Racism and the Exclusion of Black Caregivers, ___ UCLA L. Rev. Disc. ___ (forthcoming 2022) (with Paige Joki).
- Race, Public Health, and the Epidemic of Mass Incarceration, ___ Neb. L. Rev. Bull. ___ (forthcoming 2022) (with Emma Kaeser).
- Race, School Policing, and Public Health, 73 Stan. L. Rev. Online 10001 (2021). URL
- Restorative Justice, School Reopenings and Educational Equity: A Contemporary Mapping and Analysis of State Law, 55 U.C. Davis L. Rev. Online 43 (2021) (with Rebecca Epstein, Claire Krelitz, & Rhea Shinde). URL
- School Police Reform: A Public Health Imperative, 74 SMU L. Rev. 118 (2021) (with Emma Kaeser). SSRN URL
- The Legalization of Restorative Justice: A 50-State Empirical Analysis, 5 Utah L. Rev. 1027 (2020). SSRN URL
- The State of Restorative Justice in American Criminal Law, 2020 Wis. L. Rev. 1147 (2020). SSRN
- Health Equity, School Discipline and Restorative Justice, 47 J.L. Med. & Ethics 45 (2019) (with Alexis Etow & Cesar De La Vega). SSRN URL
- Restorative Justice at the Crossroads: Politics, Power, and Language, 22 Contemporary Just. Rev. 242 (2019) (with Annalise Buth). URL
- New Directions in Whole-School Restorative Justice Implementation, 35 Conflict Resol. Q. 1 (2018) (with Heather Sattler & Annalise Buth). SSRN URL
- Youth Incarceration, Health, and Length of Stay, 45 Fordham Urb. L.J. 45 (2017). SSRN URL
- A Quiet Revolution: Mindfulness, Rebellious Lawyering and Community Practice, 53 Case W. Res. L. Rev. 49 (2016). SSRN URL
- From Global to Local: Domestic Human Rights Norms in Theory and Practice, 59 How. L.J. 501 (2016). SSRN URL
- Restorative Justice From the Margins to the Center: The Emergence of a New Norm in School Discipline, 60 How. L.J. 267 (2016). SSRN URL
- Reorienting Restorative Justice: Initiating a New Dialogue of Rights Consciousness, Community Empowerment and Politicization, 16 Cardozo J. Conflict Resol. 457 (2015). SSRN URL
Chapters In Books
- Socializing Schools: Addressing Racial Disparities in Discipline Through Restorative Justice, in Closing the School Discipline Gap: Equitable Remedies for Excessive Exclusion 151 (Daniel J. Losen ed., Teachers Coll. Press 2014). CATALOG
- The Indian Child Welfare Act: A Legal Mandate for Social Justice and Preservation of American Indian/Native Alaskan Heritage, in Social Issues in Contemporary Native America: Reflections from Turtle Island 129 (Hilary N. Weaver ed., Routledge 2014) (with Edwin González-Santin). CATALOG
- Addressing School Discipline Disparities Through the Health Justice Framework, Petrie-Flom Center for Health Law Policy, Biotechnology, and Bioethics, Harvard Law School (2021) (with Alex Etow). URL
- School Discipline is a Public Health Crisis, Petrie-Flom Center for Health Law Policy, Biotechnology, and Bioethics, Harvard Law School (2021) (with Alex Etow & Cesar De La Vega). URL
- Increasing School Connectedness for Girls: Restorative Justice as a Health Equity Resource, Center on Poverty and Inequality, Georgetown University Law Center (2020) (with Rebecca Epstein). URL
- Girlhood Interrupted: The Erasure of Black Girls'Childhood, Center on Poverty and Inequality, Georgetown University Law Center (2017) (with Rebecca Epstein & Jamilia Blake). URL
- Protecting the Future of Tribal Communities: Ensuring Compliance with the Indian Welfare Act, Big Ideas for Children in the Southwest (First Focus) (2012). URL