- Bankruptcy Process for Sale, 39 Yale J. on Reg. 1 (2022) (with Kenneth Ayotte). SSRN URL
- The Rise of Bankruptcy Directors, ___ S. Cal. L. Rev. ___ (forthcoming 2022) (with Ehud Kamar & Kobi Kastiel). SSRN
- Bankruptcy Lenders in Command, 40 Amer. Bankr. Inst. J. 26 (2021) (with Kenneth Ayotte).
- Government Activism in Bankruptcy, 37 Emory Bankr. Dev. J. 509 (2021) (with George Triantis). FULLTEXT SSRN
- Bankruptcy Hardball, 108 Cal. L. Rev. 3 (June 2020) (with Robert Stark). FULLTEXT SSRN
- Estimating the Need for Additional Bankruptcy Judges in Light of the COVID-19 Pandemic, 11 Harv. Bus. L. Rev. Online (2020) (with Benjamin Iverson & Mark Roe). FULLTEXT SSRN
- Regulating Bankruptcy Bonuses, 92 S. Cal. L. Rev. 654 (2019). FULLTEXT SSRN
- Bankruptcy Claims Trading, J. Empirical Legal Stud. (2018). FULLTEXT SSRN
- What Drives Bankruptcy Forum Shopping? Evidence from Market Data, 47 J. Legal Stud. 119 (2018). FULLTEXT SSRN
- What Is Bankruptcy Claims Trading? Evidence from Bond Trading, 37 Amer. Bankr. Inst. J. 28 (2018). FULLTEXT
- Are Litigious Hedge Funds a Problem? A Study of Activism, 35 Amer. Bankr. Inst. J. 28 (2016). FULLTEXT
- Do Activist Investors Constrain Managerial Moral Hazard in Chapter 11?: Evidence from Junior Activist Investing, 8 J. Legal Analysis 493 (2016). FULLTEXT SSRN
- The Shadowy Countours of Bankruptcy Resistant Investments, 114 Colum. L. Rev. Sidebar 123 (2014). URL
- The Voting Rights Act and its Foreign Competitors, 41 Colum. J.L. & Soc. Probs. 317 (2008).