- The Metaphysics of Arbitration: A Reply to Hensler & Khatam, 18 Nev. L.J. 541 (2018). SSRN URL
- Arbitration: Creature of Contract, Pillar of Procedure, 8 Penn. St. Y.B. Arb. & Mediation 2 (2016). SSRN URL
- Constructions of Arbitration’s Informalism: Autonomy, Efficiency, and Justice, 2016 J. Disp. Resol. 141 (2016). SSRN URL
- Does Rigorously Enforcing Arbitration Agreements Promote “Autonomy”?, 91 Ind. L.J. 1143 (2016). SSRN URL
- The Federal Arbitration Act as Procedural Reform, 89 N.Y.U. L. Rev. 1939 (2014). SSRN URL
- AT&T Mobility v. Concepcion and the Antidiscrimination Theory of Federal Arbitration Act Preemption, 4 Penn. St. Y.B. Arb. & Mediation 39 (2013). SSRN URL
- Arbitration’s Suspect Status, 159 U. Pa. L. Rev. 1233 (2011). SSRN URL
- Equal Opportunity for Arbitration, 58 UCLA L. Rev. 1189 (2011). SSRN URL
- Deliberative Democracy as Dispute Resolution? Conflict, Interests, and Reasons, 24 Ohio St. J. on Disp. Resol. 406 (2009). SSRN
- The Mess of Manifest Disregard, 119 Yale L.J. Online 1 (2009). SSRN URL
- Communicative Ethics and the Morality of Discourse, 13 Praxis Int'l 154 (1993).
Chapters In Books
- A Snapshot of National Legislation on Same Neutral Med-Arb and Arb-Med Around the Globe, in Multi-Tier Approaches to the Resolution of International Disputes: A Global and Comparative Study 25 (Anselmo Reyes & Weixia Gu, eds., Cambridge Univ. Press 2021). CATALOG
- The Critical Theory Legacy of Jean Sternlight's Panacea or Corporate Tool?, in Discussions in Dispute Resolution: The Foundational Articles 260 (Art Hinshaw, Andrea Kupfer Schneider, & Sarah Rudolph Cole, eds., Oxford Univ. Press 2021). CATALOG
- Arbitration Reform in India: Challenges and Opportunities, in The Developing World of Arbitration: A Comparative Study of Arbitration Reform in the Asia Pacific 221 (Anselmo Reyes & Weixia Gu, eds., Hart Pub. 2020). CATALOG
- Book Review, 9 Asian J. L. Soc'y 339 (2022) (reviewing Weixia Gu, Dispute Resolution in China: Litigation, Arbitration, Mediation, and Their Interactions (2021)).
- Amicus Curiae Brief of Arbitration Professors in Support of Petition for Rehearing En Banc, in Kilgore v. Keybank, No. 09-16703 (9th Cir.) (March 2012).
- Amicus Curiae Brief of Law Professors on Rehearing En Banc in Support of Petitioners, in Kilgore v. Keybank, No. 09-16703 (9th Cir.) (co-author) (October 2012).
- Amicus Curiae Brief of Arbitration Professors in Support of Respondents, in AT&T Mobility v. Concepcion, No. 09-893 (U.S.) (October 6, 2010).
- The Negotiation Process, in A Litigator's Guide to Effective Use of ADR in California (CEB Press 2007).