- Problems in Contract Law: Cases and Materials (Wolters Kluwer 9th ed. 2019) (with Charles L Knapp & Nathan M Crystal).
- Problems in Contract Law: Cases and Materials (Wolters Kluwer 8th ed. 2016) (with Charles L Knapp & Nathan M Crystal).
- Problems in Contract Law (Aspen Publishers 7th ed. 2012) (with Charles L. Knapp & Nathan M. Crystal) (with Teacher's Manual). AMAZON
- Problems in Contract Law (Aspen Publishers 6th ed. 2007 & Stat. Supp. 2007–2008) (with Charles L. Knapp & Nathan M. Crystal).
- Problems in Contract Law (Aspen Publishers 5th ed. 2003 & Stat. Supp. 2003–2004) (with Charles L. Knapp & Nathan M. Crystal).
- Problems in Contract Law (Aspen Law & Business 4th ed. 1999) (with Charles L. Knapp & Nathan M. Crystal).
- Forward, Contract Law Present and Future: A Symposium to Honor Professor Charles L. Knapp on Fifty Years of Teaching Law, 66 Hastings L.J. 871 (2015). FULLTEXT URL
- ¿Cómo Puede una Asociación de Escuelas de Derecho Promover la Enseñanza Legal de Calidad?, 70 Rev. Jur. U.P.R. 807 (2001) (with Carl C. Monk). FULLTEXT
- How Can an Association of Law Schools Promote Quality Legal Education?, 51 J. Legal Educ. 382 (2001) (with Carl C. Monk) (reprinted at 43 S. Tex. L. Rev. 507 (2002)). FULLTEXT
- Decanal and Administrative Opportunities in the New Millennium, 6 Widener L. Symp. J. 175 (2000) (panel remarks). FULLTEXT
- Foreward: A Parallel CommunityPeople of Color Legal Scholarship Conferences and the Advancement of Legal Education, 20 B.C. Third World L.J. 1 (2000). FULLTEXT
- Contract Interpretation in California: Plain Meaning, Parol Evidence and Use of the "Just Result" Principle, 31 Loy. L.A. L. Rev. 557 (1998). FULLTEXT
- In Tribute (Professor Stefan A. Riesenfeld), 20 Hastings Int'l & Comp. L. Rev. 535 (1997). FULLTEXT
- Unconscionability in California: A Need for Restraint and Consistency, 46 Hastings L.J. 459 (1995). FULLTEXT
- The United States, the United Nations, and Micronesia: Questions of Procedure, Substance, and Faith, 11 Mich. J. Int'l L. 11 (1989). FULLTEXT
- Overprotecting the Consumer? Section 2-607(3)(a) Notice of Breach in Nonprivity Contexts, 66 N.C. L. Rev. 107 (1987). FULLTEXT
- Public Policy Limitations on Cohabitation Agreements: Unruly Horse or Circus Pony?, 70 Minn. L. Rev. 163 (1985). FULLTEXT
- Perfecting the Third Party Beneficiary Standing Rule Under Section 302 of the Restatement (Second) of Contracts, 25 B.C. L. Rev. 919 (1984). FULLTEXT