- Forward: Shining a Light on the Rights of the Most Vulnerable, 45 Hastings Const. L.Q. 1 (2017).
- Rebellious Deaning: One African American Woman's Vision of a Progressive Law School, 24 Clinical L. Rev. 135 (2017). FULLTEXT
- Mission Impossible?: Ethical Community Lawyering, 7 Clinical L. Rev. 147 (2000). FULLTEXT
- Walking the Walk: An Affirmative Action Plan for Moving Welfare Parents into the Workplace, 9 Stan. L. & Pol'y Rev. 77 (1998). FULLTEXT
- Class Actions as Instruments of Change: Reflections on Davis v. City and County of San Francisco, 29 U.S.F. L. Rev. 911 (1995). FULLTEXT
- Insightfully Depicting the "Trees" but Blurring the "Forest", 7 Hastings Women's L.J. 369 (1996) (reviewing Jill Duerr Berrick, Faces of Poverty: Portraits of Women and Children on Welfare (1995)). URL