D. Kelly Weisberg
- Modern Family Law: Cases and Materials (Wolters Kluwer 7th ed. 2020).
- Domestic Violence Law (Hornbook Series, West Academic Publishing 2019).
- Domestic Violence: Legal and Social Reality (Aspen 2d ed. 2019).
- Modern Family Law: Cases and Materials (Wolters Kluwer 6th ed. & Teacher's Manual 2016 & Supp. 2018) (with Susan F. Appleton).
- Child, Family, State: Problems and Materials on Children and the Law (Aspen Publishers 7th ed. 2014) (with Robert H. Mnookin). AMAZON
- Family Law (Emanuel Law Outlines, Aspen Publishers, 4th ed. 2014).
- Modern Family Law: Cases & Materials (Aspen Publishers 5th ed. 2013 & Teacher's Manual) (with Susan F. Appleton). AMAZON
- Domestic Violence: Legal and Social Reality (Wolters Kluwer Law & Business 2012 & Teacher's Manual). AMAZON
- Family Law (Emanuel Law Outlines, Aspen Publishers, 3d ed. 2011). AMAZON
- California Probate Code and Related Provisions, 2010–2011 (Aspen Publishers 2010). AMAZON
- Florida Probate Code and Related Provisions, 2010–2011 (Aspen Publishers 2010). AMAZON
- Modern Family Law (Aspen Publishers 4th ed. 2010) (with Susan F. Appleton). AMAZON
- Adoption and Assisted Reproduction: Families Under Construction (Wolters Kluwer Law & Business 2009) (with Susan Frelich Appleton).
- Child, Family, and State: Problems and Materials on Children and the Law (Aspen Publishers 6th ed. 2009) (with Robert H. Mnookin). AMAZON
- New York Domestic Relations Law and Related Provisions (Aspen Publishers 2009). AMAZON
- New York Estates, Powers, and Trusts Law and Related Provisions (Aspen Publishers 2009). AMAZON
- Family Law Code: Selected States and ALI Principles, 2007–2008 (Aspen Publishers 2008). AMAZON
- Florida Family Code and Related Provisions, 2008-2009 (Aspen Publishers 2008). AMAZON
- California Family Code and Related Provisions, 2007–2008 (Aspen Publishers 2007). AMAZON
- Texas Family Code and Related Provisions, 2007–2008 (Aspen Publishers 2007) (with J. Thomas Oldham). AMAZON
- The Birth of Surrogacy in Israel (Univ. Press of Florida 2005).
- Family Law (Roadmap Law Course Outlines Series, Aspen Law & Business 1999).
- Applications of Feminist Legal Theory to Women's Lives (Temple Univ. Press 1996) (editor).
- Feminist Legal Theory: Foundations (Temple Univ. Press 1993) (editor).
- Children of the Night: A Study of Adolescent Prostitution (Lexington Books 1985).
- Women and the Law: The Social–Historical Perspective (Schenkman Pub. Co. 1982) (editor; 2 vols).
- Innovative Legal Remedies for Coercive Control, 14 Fam. Intimate Partner Violence Q. 65 (2021) (with Julie Saffren). URL
- Lethality Assessment: An Impressive Development in Domestic Violence Law in the Past 30 Years, 30 Harv. Women's L.J. 211 (2019). FULLTEXT
- Children’s Perspectives of Mothering in the Context of Domestic Violence: Recent Research Findings, 10 Fam. Intimate Partner Violence Q. 43 (Winter 2018). FULLTEXT
- First Tribal Court Convicts Non-Native Abuser Under VAWA, 23 Domestic Violence Rept. 17 (Dec./Jan. 2018). URL
- State Firearm Surrender Laws Lower Risk of Death, 23 Domestic Violence Rept. 24 (Dec./Jan. 2018). URL
- Hidden Victims and Hidden Abuse: Clients of Hair Salons, 10 Fam. Intimate Partner Violence Q. 35 (Fall 2017). FULLTEXT
- New Federal Regs Target Gender Bias, 21 Domestic Violence Rept. 33 (2016). FULLTEXT
- Property Damage in the Domestic Violence Context, 22 Domestic Violence Rept. 17 (2016). FULLTEXT
- Risk Assessment in Context, 21 Domestic Violence Rept. 69 (2016). FULLTEXT
- Doctors Miss Signs of IPV in Certain Patient Groups, 19 Domestic Violence Rept. 49 (4) (with Elana Jacobs). URL
- Karen Thompson's Role in the Movement for Marriage Equality, 25 Hastings Women's L.J. 3 (2014). FULLTEXT
- Congressional Gridlock Blocked VAWA, 18 Domestic Violence Rept. 65 (2013). URL
- Lindsay's Legacy: The Tragedy That Triggered Law Reform to Prevent Teen Dating Violence, 24 Hastings Women's L.J. 27 (2013). FULLTEXT HEIN
- Teen Dating Violence: What Triggered the Law Reform Movement?, 18 Domestic Violence Rept. 35 (2013).
- Professional Women and the Professionalization of Motherhood: Marcia Clark's Double Bind, 6 Hastings Women's L.J. 295 (1995). FULLTEXT
- Children of the Night: The Adequacy of Statutory Treatment of Juvenile Prostitution, 12 Am. J. Crim. L. 1 (1984). FULLTEXT
- Sexual Abuse of Children: Recent Developments in the Law of Evidence, 5 Children's Legal Rts. J. 2 (1984). FULLTEXT
- The "Discovery" of Sexual Abuse: Experts' Role in Legal Policy Formulation, 18 U.C. Davis L. Rev. 1 (1984). FULLTEXT
- Women in Law School Teaching: Problems and Progress, 30 J. Legal Educ. 226 (1979). FULLTEXT
- Evolution of the Concept of the Rights of the Child in the Western World, 21 Int'l Commission Jurists Rev. 43 (Dec. 1978). FULLTEXT
- Barred from the Bar: Women and Legal Education in the United States 1870-1890, 28 J. Legal Educ. 485 (1977). FULLTEXT
- The Cinderella Children, 10 Psychol. Today 84 (1977).
- “Under Greet Temptations Heer”: Women and Divorce in Puritan Massachusetts, 2 Feminist Studies 183 (1975).
- Alternative Family Structures and the Law, 24 Fam. Coordinator 549 (1975). FULLTEXT
- Coupling, Parenting and the Presence of Others: Intimate Relationships in Communal Households, 24 Fam. Coordinator 433 (1975) (with Rosabeth Moss Kanter & Dennis Jaffe). FULLTEXT
Chapters In Books
- Collateral Damage: Discrimination in Failure-to-Protect Laws for Children’s Well-being, in Child Rights and International Discrimination Law: Implementing Article 2 of the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child (Marit Skivenes & Karl Harald Søvig eds., Routledge 2019).
- In Harm's Way: The Evolving Role of Domestic Violence in the Best Interests Analysis Implementing Article 3 of the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child Best Interests, Welfare and Well-being 249 (Elaine E. Sutherland & Lesley-Anne Barnes Macfarlane eds., Cambridge Univ. Press 2016). CATALOG
- The Adequacy of Specific Performance as a Remedy in Surrogate Parenting Cases, in Equity and Contemporary Legal Developments ___ (Stephen R. Goldstein ed., Hebrew University of Jerusalem 1992).
- Book Review, 47 Am. J. Orthopsychiatry 356 (1977) (reviewing John Rothchild & Susan Berns Wolf, The Children of the Counter–Culture (1976)).
Dissertations & Theses
- Growing Up in the Presence of Others: A Study of Children and the Public Home Territory (June 1976) (unpublished Ph.D. dissertation, Brandeis University) (on file with the Brandeis Main Library).
Search the Database
Search our faculty's bibliographies.
Help using Faculty Bibliographies Search.
Faculty Services Librarian Tony Pelczynski compiles the Faculty Bibliographies database. Citation information is updated twice a year.