Carol L. Izumi
- Prejudice in Mediation, ___ SMU L. Rev. ___ (forthcoming 2017).
- Implicit Bias and the Illusion of Mediator Neutrality, 34 Wash. U. J.L. & Pol'y 71 (2010). FULLTEXT
- Prohibiting "Good Faith Reports" Under the Uniform Mediation Act: Keeping the Adjudication Camel out of the Mediation Tent, 2003 J. Disp. Resol. 67 (2003) (with Homer C. La Rue). FULLTEXT
- Symposium, Standards of Professional Conduct in Alternative Dispute Resolution, 1995 J. Disp. Resol. 95 (1995). FULLTEXT
Chapters In Books
- The Use of ADR in Criminal and Juvenile Delinquency Cases, in ADR Handbook for Judges 195 (Donna Stienstra & Susan M. Yates eds., Am. Bar Ass'n section of Alternative Dispute Resolution 2004). CATALOG
Newspaper & Magazine Articles
- Mediation of Animal Law Disputes: A Case Study, Animal L. Committee Newsl. (ABA Animal Law Comm., Chi., Ill.), Fall, 2007, at 10. URL
- It's Not Academic: Avoiding the Unauthorized Practice of Law in a Mediation Clinic, FORUM (Nat'l Inst. for Dispute Resolution, D.C.), Jun., 1997.
- Dispute Resolution Alternatives: A Growing Option for Business, Board Trade News, Apr., 1990 (with Michael Lewis).
- A Legal Overview for Home Improvement Contractors in the District, Profit (Howard Univ. Small Bus. Dev. Ctr., D.C.), no. 4, 1989, at 5 (with Susan Jones).